HKH Series Control Station, Maintained Contact Push Button E-Stop (Pull Release)- Panel Mount- 3/4" Hub - Stainless Steel 1b
Catalog ID: HKH1BSP2M41EK8
- Size 1 Control Stations available as 1a, 1b, & 1c as standard catalog number offerings for 1, 2 & 3 device openings and will accept 2-M20 entries in either end.
- Ammeters available in 1b & 1c.
- Size 2 Enclosures available as 2a & 2c for 2, 4 & 6 device entries in cover with ability to accept 2-M25 entries in either end.
- Operating Temperature of -50ºC to +60ºC.
- Explosion Protected contact blocks 690 VAC N.O. & N.C. capable of 20 Amps for Switching Duty and HP Ratings up to 1HP.
- LED Pilot Light modules for 12-250V AC/ DC for UL applications. 12-254V AC/DC for IEC applications.
- Contacts & Pilot lights can be mounted inside enclosure on Din Rail or in cover to the actuator.
- Accessories available for Lockout/Tag Out functions made in 316 stainless steel.
Killark HKH HAZCON™ Series Control Stations provide control solutions in hazardous location areas to supply; START/STOP Motor Functions, LED Pilot Light Indications, ON/OFF functions for Lighting Circuits and more. Utilized in Class 1 Division 2, Class 1 Zone 1 areas where Type 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 weather-ingress ratings are required for indoor and outdoor use. Certified for use in the European Union with ratings for IECEx and ATEX in addition to IP66 water ingress protection.