Killark B7C Series of Hazardous Location Circuit Breaker Enclosures provide overcurrent and short circuit protection of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Circuit breaker configurations are available with various Eaton (Cutler Hammer), Schneider (Square D), and ABB breakers.
- Copper-free, cast aluminum construction (less that 4/10 of 1%).
- High strength, lighter in weight, corrosion resistant.
- Hinged Cover is standard (left side hinge).
- More wiring room - Meets the latest NEC/CEC wire bending requirements for circuit breaker enclosures.
- Ductile Mounting Lugs - Lugs are made of ductile aluminum alloy to adjust to irregular mounting surfaces without damage to enclosure.
- Universial Mounting Pan - Sheet aluminum pan is pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of major circuit breaker brands.
- Provision for grounding supplied as standard.
- Conduit Openings Supplied - Standard conduit openings include power conduit top and bottom and a plugged opening suitable for field installation of drain and breather.
- Special conduit openings can be supplied at factory, or can be field installed.
- Breaker Handle - Provisions for lock "ON" or "OFF" positions with up to three padlocks. Spring loaded to prevent damage of breaker toggle and provides positive handle alignment. O-ring on shaft to prevent water seeping into enclosure.
- Recessed Flange Notches - Flanges are notched to allow for easier cover opening with prying instrument without flange damage.
- Gasketed Flange - Nitrille (BUNA-N) O-ring gasket is located inside cover bolt circle to prevent water seeping into enclosure.
- Quick Release, Captivated Cover - Bolts of 316 Grade Stanless Steel Triple lead bolts require only 3 1/2 turns to disengage.
Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, primarily to provide a degree of protection against winblown dust, rain, spashing water, hose directed water, damage from external ice formation and corrosion.