Catalog ID: B7025CMCMCPJ250
- Type 4, 4X rated – providing protection from hose directed water and corrosion.
- Universal mounting pan, pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of starters.
- Provision for grounding supplied as standard.
- More wiring room meets latest NEC wire bend requirements.
- Quick release, captivated, 316 grade stainless steel cover bolts.
- Flange sealing gasket located to the inside of cover bolt to prevent water seepage into enclosure through bolt holes.
- Hinged cover provided as standard for an extra measure of safety and convenience.
- Breaker (MCP) handle can be padlocked in “ON” or “OFF” position.
- Provisions provided for drain and breather plus conduit openings for power and control.
- Reset button provided as standard.
- Two control operator openings provided plugged as standard.
- Additional openings can be factory or field drilled.
- Copper-free (less than 4/10 of 1% copper) enclosure.
- Bolt on bi-directional ductile mounting lugs.
Killark's B7 Series of Hazardous Location Combination Motor Starters provide motor control utilizing single-speed, non-reversing NEMA-type starters. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is idea