Catalog ID: GECXTF-2M
- Water shedding cover – suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position.
- External cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling.
- No pinching of conductors during cover installation.
- Taper threaded hubs to provide ground continuity.
- Smooth integral hub bushing to protect conductor insulation when pulling.
- Internally threaded cover openings for additional wiring room.
- Covers furnished with boxes.
- Weather-resistant finish.
- Green ground screw standard.
GE conduit outlet boxes have: GEC Series has water shedding cover - suitable for wet locations when mounted in upright position; external cover threads on body protecting conductors from damage during pulling; no pinching of conductors during cover instal
|Application||Conduit boxes installed in conduit systems within hazardous areas to: protect conductors in threaded rigid conduit, act as pull and splice boxes, interconnect lengths of conduit, change conduit direction, and provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes.|
|Finish Type||Powder Epoxy Paint|
|Type||Outlet Body With Cover|
|Dimensions||5.875 in x 6 in x 4.25 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||5.38|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR11716|
|UL File Number||E10514|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.