Versamate Series 100A 2 Pole 2 Wire Plug Assembly
Catalog ID: VP10277
- Feature an octagonal body style, ensuring a sure grip when connecting or disconnecting.
- Insulators have high mechanical and dielectric strength.
- “Increased Safety” type box terminals with gripper ribs securely clamp around conductors.
- Funneled conductor entry chambers lead all properly stripped conductors into terminals simultaneously.
- Type 4X rating when inserted into VersaMate receptacle and locking ring is tightened.
- Includes suitability for Type P marine cable.
VersaMate® metallic pin & sleeve plugs, receptacles, and in-line connectors are designed for heavy duty industrial use. These devices supply power to both fixed and portable electrical equipment including pumps, generators, welders, vacuums, blowers and similar apparatus. Suitable for indoor and outodoor use, as well as applications that include wet, cold, hosedown, hazardous and corrosive environments. Configurations are also available in reverse-service and polarized orientations.