VBQ Series Hazardous Interlocked Receptacle - Square D - FHL Series 30A Breaker 3P 4W - 316SS Block
Catalog ID: VBQ3034SH30SS
- Plug Interlock Mechanism for Dead-Front construction. Switch cannot be turned “ON” without fully inserted plug. Plug cannot be removed with switch in “ON”position
- Ground Fault Options Available
- Spacious wiring room that meets NEC wire bending requirements.
- Adjustable mounting lugs
- Quick Release Cover Bolts with Triple Leads for faster removal
- Electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy finish
- Breaker Handle has provisions for locking “ON” or “OFF” with up to three Padlocks
Killark VersaMate® VBQ Series of Switched and Interlocked receptacles provides for a receptacle solution in hazardous location areas. NEMA 4X weather-ingress ratings allow for indoor and outdoor use, and copper-free aluminum construction with electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy coating ensure the ultimate in corrosive resistance. Plug Interlock Mechanism for Dead-Front construction, ensuring that the switch cannot be turned on without a fully inserted plug (plug cannot be removed with switch in “ON”position, preventing possibly damaging arcs and sparks). Integral circuit breaker allows for local circuit protection (Square D and Cutler-Hammer options available).