Item Added to Your Cart!
Performs like 65W BR30 or 18W compact fluorescent, using only 13.5 watts of power. LB6LEDA features excellent glare control and optical cutoff, color quality and a warm white color temperature.
- 12-13 watt input power
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified (WH)
- New Construction with DBXQL housing; can be used to meet California Title 24 requirements for commercial buildings
- Retrofit applications with compatible 6" housings from Prescolite or others using the universal screw base adapter
- Photometric testing per IESNA LM-79 2008 standards
- Lumen output and distribution comparable up to a 75W PAR incandescent lamp or a 26 watt CFL lamp
- Dimmable to 15% with most standard dimmers
- Easy installation with (3) friction spring clips and diffuse polycarbonate lens controls direct glare
- Up to 60,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance per TM-21
- Integral Aluminum heat sink to maximize life expectancy and lumen output
- UL/cUL classified or cCSAus listed in Prescolite and many competitive housings
- Suitable for wet locations
|Dimming Protocol||Forward Phase|
|Environmental Conditions||Wet Location|
Certifications and Compliance
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.