Item Added to Your Cart!
Serrano® LED brings cutting edge solid state technology into an architecturally styled luminaire. Perfect for relight, retrofit or new construction, Serrano LED delivers a powerful combination of performance and energy savings. Superior color consistency and serviceability put the finishing touches on this versatile luminaire.
- Architecturally enhanced triple lens design
- High efficacy, sustainable LED design
- Long-life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce life cycle maintenance costs
- Multiple lumen packages for design flexibility
- Four LED color choices
- Superior color consistency within a 3-step MacAdam ellipse and greater than 80 CRI
- Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixilation
- Hinged optical system for modular replaceability of LED boards and drivers from below
- Available in 1'x4', 2'x2', 2'x4'
- Two optional lens aesthetics
- Lenses interlock for structural integrity
- Recessed, Surface, or Cable Mount
- Optional architecturally styled integration of occupancy and daylight sensor, 2'x2' and 2'x4' only
- DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified - see www.designlights.org
- Five year warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply)
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80 CRI|
|Construction Material - Main||Steel|
|Controls - Integral Sensors (Non-Networked)||Occupancy Sensor|
|Lamp Type||LED Integrated|
|Warranty Length||5 Year Warranty|
Certifications and Compliance
|DLC Designation||DLC® (DesignLights Consortium) Qualified - see www.designlights.org|