The 453 Universal group I mining Cable Gland is dual certified Exe/Exd, robust and for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables. For particular use with cables that exhibit 'Cold Flow' characteristics, with a fully inspectable passive inner diaphragm seal. See technical section for installation rules and regulations
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Passive diaphragm seal - Suitable for cables exhibiting 'Cold Flow.' Fully inspectable
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour and braid
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range.
See technical section of the datasheet for installation rules and regulations. Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue