Killark Custom Switchracks provide overcurrent and short circuit protection of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Offering full motor control in a convenient, completely wired assembly.
- Completely assembled and wired for customerconnections to load side of starters and breakers.
- Available in single or double sided assemblies per customer specification.
- All wiring is in accordnce with current NEC requirements.
- Optional components include: Circuit Breakers, Automatic Transfer Switches, Motor Starters, Junction Boxes, Control Stations, Meter/Instrument Enclosures, Ground Detection, Receptacles, Photocells, Light Fixtures, Transformers, Space Heaters.
- Frame is all welded construction made of aluminum or hot dipped galvanized steel.
- Optional bus enclosure is made of painted steel or stainless steel.
- Bus bars are available in bare or insulated copper.
Supply one line diagram or bill of material and Killark will do the rest. Assembly drawing and wiring diagram will be supplied for customer approval.
Certifications and Compliance
Please wait, preparing to download your file.