Número de Catálogo:
XSX Series - Aluminum Dead-End Single Gang 2-Pole, Single Phase Manual Motor Starting Switch Unit - Without Overload Protection - Hub Size 3/4Inch
- XSX Series (without overload protection) are ideally suited for across the-line applications where a positive disconnect means is required.
- Enclosures are cast copper-free aluminum alloy.
- Operating shaft is stainless steel.
- Multiple gang assemblies available in combination with pilot lights, pushbuttons and switches on request.
- Ground flange joint between bolted cover and box provide required flame path.
- Provisions for padlocking switch in either “ON” or ”OFF” position is standard.
Killark's XSD/XSX Series of Hazardous Location Manual Motor Starting Switches provide manual starting and stopping of motor loads. Rated for indoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Standard motor rated switch configurations include Square D Type F with Overload Protection (XSD Series) and Square D Type K (XSX Series). Note: Overload Heaters are required, but not included as standard, and need to be specified based on FLA (Full Load Amps) of motor.