Catalog ID: CG112125S
- Distinctly colored grommets indicating cable ranges
- Neoprene grommet seals out moisture and oils
- Hexagon compression nut for easier wrenching and consistent torqueing
- Smooth internal bushings protects conductors
- Made from strong, durable zinc plated steel
- Made in the USA
Killark CG series steel cord connectors are used to secure and seal cords or cables entering enclosures or race-ways. It's unique color-coded grommet allows for easy identification of cable ranges. CG series hold up to most manufacturing chemicals and seals out oil and moisture. It is constructed from USA made zinc plated steel.