Catalog ID: XEDS-60A
- External handle is vault type with standard provisions for locking in "OFF" position with up to three padlocks.
- Provisions for locking in "ON" position available as factory modification (add suffix SU40 to catalog number).
- Enclosure and external handle is cast copper-free aluminum alloy (less than 4/10 of 1%).
- Cover bolts are stainless steel.
- Eaton (Cutler Hammer) Type DS Switches.
- Two cast conduit hubs, one top and one bottom.
- Internal disconnect handle mechanism is a sliding plate mounted to the cover.
Killark XEDS Series of Hazardous Location Non-Fused Disconnect Switches provide local means of disconnect of service entrance, feeder or branch circuits, lighting, heating, appliance and motor circuits. Rated for indoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments.