Catalog ID: B7025CBCMCPK400
- Type 4, 4X rated – providing protection from hose directed water and corrosion.
- Universal mounting pan, pre-drilled to facilitate easy field installation of starters.
- Provision for grounding supplied as standard.
- More wiring room meets latest NEC wire bend requirements.
- Quick release, captivated, 316 grade stainless steel cover bolts.
- Flange sealing gasket located to the inside of cover bolt to prevent water seepage into enclosure through bolt holes.
- Hinged cover provided as standard for an extra measure of safety and convenience.
- Breaker (MCP) handle can be padlocked in “ON” or “OFF” position.
- Provisions provided for drain and breather plus conduit openings for power and control.
- Reset button provided as standard.
- Two control operator openings provided plugged as standard.
- Additional openings can be factory or field drilled.
- Copper-free (less than 4/10 of 1% copper) enclosure.
- Bolt on bi-directional ductile mounting lugs.
Killark's B7 Series of Hazardous Location Combination Motor Starters provide motor control utilizing single-speed, non-reversing NEMA-type starters. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Standard starter manufacturer configurations include Eaton (Cutler Hammer) AN16 Series and Schneider (Square D) 8536 Series motor starters. Additional local circuit protection (as well as a local means of disconnect) is provided by an integral circuit breaker (Square D configurations) or motor circuit protector (Cutler Hammer configurations).