Catalog ID: XMSW-1CT
- Rectangular bolted cover design provides for attractive, compact, uniform installations.
- Enclosure and external handle are diecast copper-free (less than 0.4%) aluminum alloy.
- Cast “ON,” “OFF,” “TRIPPED” markings on cover align with external handle and provide clear indication of enclosed starter condition.
- External handle is a vault type with standard provisions for locking in the “OFF” position with up to three pad-locks.
- Provision for locking in “ON” position is available as factory modification (add suffix SU-40 to catalog number).
- Two cast 1” NPT conduit hubs with integral pipe stop, one top and one bottom, are standard on all assemblies.
Killark's XMSW Series of Hazardous Location Manual Motor Starters provide non-reversing manual starting and stopping of motor loads. Rated for indoor and outdoor applications, the copper-free aluminum construction is ideal for harsh and hazardous environments. Note: Overload Heaters are required, but not included as standard, and need to be specified based on FLA (Full Load Amps) of motor.