Reduce costs and installation time with our most economical Enclosure Range. Moulded from Glass Reinforced Plastic rather than the traditional Glass Reinforced Polyester, the PL511 Range offers GRP strength
- Enables finger access for easy wiring and inspection of terminations.
- Eliminates the need to remove the lid when mounting the enclosure on the wall.
- Zintec or Brass.
- Provides Ingress Protection to IP66. Optimum performance at low and high temperature extremes.
- Prevents loss of screws during assembly and maintenance.
- Designed to withstand impact resistance up to 7Nm. Glass Reinforced Plastic construction provides a high degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres.
An earth terminal equal to that of the largest power terminal will be fitted. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the PL511 range could work for you.
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Material||Plastic, Glass Filled|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +75°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa14ATEX0268X; Baseefa14ATEX0248U|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 14.0123X; IECEx BAS14.0120U|
|Industry Standard(s)||IEC/EN 60079-31|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.