Item Added to Your Cart!
Moulded from Glass Reinforced Polyster, the PL615 offers market-leading impact resistance, a wide operating temperature, excellent ingress protection and easy installation in a globally certified package.
- The Ultimate in Robust GRP Construction designed to withstand impact resistance up to 20Nm
- GRP construction provides a high degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres
- Globally Certified
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Lid Fixing Screws with Nylon Retaining Washers prevents loss of screws during assembly and maintenance
- Insulation resistance less than 1GΩ
- Anti-Static Properties Removes the risk of ignition sources through static induced sparking resistivity.
Entries into the enclosure must be via a suitable, approved entry device. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the PL615 range could work for you.
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 IP67 to IEC/EC 60529|
|Material||Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Natural Black Finish|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||'-60°C to +75°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa06ATEX0117X (PL615);` Baseefa06ATEX0116U (ZPL615)|
|CSA File Number||70039997|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 06.0028X (PL615); IECEx BAS 06.0027U (ZPL615)|
|UL File Number||E181955|