Item Added to Your Cart!
The heavy duty PL642 Enclosure is ideal for a variety of applications including; Oil and Gas, Marine and Hazardous locations. Its robust GRP construction provides a high degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres and enables it to withstand impact resistance of up to 20Nm making it a safe and reliable choice for arduous environments.
- Designed to withstand impact resistance up to 20Nm
- High degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres
- Lid fixing screws with nylon retaining washers prevents the loss of screws during assembly and maintenance
- Insulation resistance less than 1GΩ
- Anti-Static Properties Removes the risk of ignition sources through static induced sparking resistivity
The PL630 range is suitable for a variety of applications including Oil and Gas,Marine, Hazardous locations and much more. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the PL642 range could work for you.
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 IP67 to IEC/EC 60529|
|Material||Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Natural Black Finish|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||'-60°C to +75°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa06ATEX0117X (PL620); Baseefa06ATEX0116U (ZPL620)|
|CSA File Number||70039997|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 06.0028X (PL620); IECEx BAS 06.0027U (ZPL620)|