Catalog ID: EY-75-T
- Large opening for easy packing of fiber dam and pouring of compound.
- Integral bushings in conduit hubs to protect conductor insulation from damage.
- NPT tapped hubs to ensure ground continuity.
- Design provides minimum turning radius.
- 25% conductor fill.
- Supplied with removeable close nipples.
Killark’s sealing fittings offers a wide variety of seal off options for harsh hazardous locations. From small to large hub sizes to vertical and horizontal mounting, EY series can make for any sealing needs significant. Options are available in copper-free aluminum and Duraloy iron with superior electro-statically applied powder coating for the best corrosive resistance.