UNYS2 | Explosion Proof Unions
Catalog ID: UNYS2
- Tapered threaded hubs (NPT) for rigid conduit and IMC
- Telescoping components allows conduit to be inserted between fixed threaded hubs
- Internal copper alloy grounding spring assures positive grounding
- Close tolerance of mating parts eliminates passage of flame
- Compact diameter allows use where conduit is closely spaced
Killark explosion proof unions are used to connect two pieces of conduit or attach conduit to junction boxes, fittings or other electrical devices. It allows for removal of equipment without turning or removing conduit. Finishes are available in copper-free aluminum, steel and iron in certain sizes.