20A 250V Acceptor Panel Receptacles with Breech-Lock Cap, Quick-Wire
- Available with Exclusive Breech-Lock Lid
- Patented lid notch allows for screwdriver, etc. to hold open lid for easier, two-hand installation.
- Factory Sealed Construction
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%) alloy resists corrosion
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder epoxy/polyester finish
- Dead Front Construction with Integral Switch – requires Hazardous Rated NEMA-Bladed Plug for operation
The ACCEPTOR® UGRP-QW Panel Mount Receptacle complements the UGR-QW receptacle line. Used with ACCEPTOR® plugs, UGRP-QW Panel Mounted Receptacles provide local power for hazardous location rated portable equipment such as handlamps (mounted into a corresponding enclosure). Units are suitable for Class I Div. 1 or Class I Div.2 depending on the enclosure type used. UGRP-QW Panel Mounted Receptacles are classified for use with other NEMA bladed-type explosion-proof and dust ignition devices. Factory sealed construction specifies that no additional external seals are required (except in Group B applications).