- Available with Exclusive Breech-Lock Lid
- Patented lid notch allows for screwdriver, etc. to hold open lid for easier, two-hand installation.
- Factory Sealed Construction
- Copper-free aluminum (less than 4/10 of 1%) alloy resists corrosion
- Electrostatically applied and baked powder epoxy/polyester finish
- Dead Front Construction with Integral Switch – requires Hazardous Rated NEMA-Bladed Plug for operation
- Rotateable Design allows for installation flexibility
The ACCEPTOR® UGRS-QW Hazardous Location Blade Style Receptacle complements the UGR-QW receptacle line. Used with ACCEPTOR® plugs, UGRS Receptacles utilize VERSAMATE® 30A mounting boxes. The rotateable design enables cover hinge location to be in most convenient position for application (may also be utilized with sheet metal enclosures which contain no arcing devices). UGRS-QW Panel Mounted Receptacles are classified for use with other NEMA bladed-type explosion-proof and dust ignition devices. Factory sealed construction specifies that no additional external seals are required (except in Group B applications).