VBQ Series Hazardous Interlocked Receptacle - Square D - FAL Series 30A Breaker 3P 4W
Catalog ID: VBQ3034SN30
- Patented “Breech-Lock” cap serves as both flip lid and screw cover.
- Patented notch in cap arm holds cap open for easy plug insertion or maintenance.
- Type 4X rating when inserted into VersaMate receptacle and locking ring is tightened.
- Patented pin design uses slotted spring clip which avoids excessive wear while providing continuous electrical pin to sleeve contact.
- “Increased Safety” type box terminals with gripper ribs securely clamp around conductors.
- Boxes come with a green grounding screw.
Killark VersaMate® VBQ Series of Switched and Interlocked receptacles provides for a receptacle solution in hazardous location areas. NEMA 4X weather-ingress ratings allow for indoor and outdoor use, and copper-free aluminum construction with electrostatically applied polyester/epoxy coating ensure the ultimate in corrosive resistance. Plug Interlock Mechanism for Dead-Front construction, ensuring that the switch cannot be turned on without a fully inserted plug (plug cannot be removed with switch in “ON”position, preventing possibly damaging arcs and sparks). Integral circuit breaker allows for local circuit protection (Square D and Cutler-Hammer options available)., VersaMate® metallic pin & sleeve plugs, receptacles, and in-line connectors are designed for heavy duty industrial use. These devices supply power to both fixed and portable electrical equipment including pumps, generators, welders, vacuums, blowers and similar apparatus. Suitable for indoor and outodoor use, as well as applications that include wet, cold, hosedown, hazardous and corrosive environments. Configurations are also available in reverse-service and polarized orientations.