Versamate Series 100A 3 Pole 3 Wire Receptacle Assembly - AT Type - Reverse Service
Catalog ID: VR1033-S39
- Patented “Breech-Lock” cap serves as both flip lid and screw cover.
- Patented notch in cap arm holds cap open for easy plug insertion or maintenance.
- Type 4X rating when inserted into VersaMate receptacle and locking ring is tightened.
- Patented pin design uses slotted spring clip which avoids excessive wear while providing continuous electrical pin to sleeve contact.
- “Increased Safety” type box terminals with gripper ribs securely clamp around conductors.
- Boxes come with a green grounding screw.
VersaMate® metallic pin & sleeve plugs, receptacles, and in-line connectors are designed for heavy duty industrial use. These devices supply power to both fixed and portable electrical equipment including pumps, generators, welders, vacuums, blowers and similar apparatus. Suitable for indoor and outodoor use, as well as applications that include wet, cold, hosedown, hazardous and corrosive environments. Configurations are also available in reverse-service and polarized orientations.