LAL Series LED Linear, Hazardous Rated 50 Watt, 120-277 VAC , 5000K, 6039 Lumens
- Supplemental 20KA/10KV Surge Protection is standard for 120-277 VAC models and 10KA/10KV Surge Protection is standard for 347-480 VAC models.
- LALxE models have “built-in” battery backup for 90 minute emergency exit.
- Shallow design minimizes profile in work areas with low ceiling heights
- Diffuse Lens Standard to minimize glare.
- Clear Lens available.
- Polycarbonate Single Lens 18W to 60W, Double Lens model 34W to 120W.
- Slot Back Design allows multiple mounting access points across length – slots can also be used with 5/16” or 8mm bolts & nuts.
- 3 housing slots, 1 center back and 2 at 45°
- Variety of mounting options including swivel brackets, wall, ceiling brackets, or beam clamps.
- End Caps each have 2 mounting feet built-in plus a safety strap attachment point.
- Standard unit End Caps each have a single ¾” NPT hub.
- Fixture is furnished with one ¾” close-up plug and two ¾” to ½” reducers – provides out of the box ½” dead-end to ¾” feed-through flexibility.
- Metric openings are available.
- Standard LALs have one wiring Access Plate for easy access to driver leads.
- Many Midpower LEDs blend light to simulate fluorescent tubes.
- Crisp White Light for Excellent Color Rendering – Chromaticity 5000K (CCT) approx. 70 CRI.
- Energy Savings – High lumens per watt.
- LED Array Life – to 212,000 maintenance free hours to 70% initial lumens.
- Ambient suitability -40°C to 65°C (see tables). 0°C to 50°C Ambient suitability for Emergency models.
- Instant On – Including after power interruption.
- World Voltage 120 - 277VAC 50/60Hz.
- Solder-LESS LED Board Connections – Vibration Resistant.
- LM80-08 Measurement of lumen maintenance for LED light sources
- LM79-08 Certified “Absolute” Photometry, including Chromaticity Color for Solid State Lighting
- L70 Values – Industry Nomenclature for Hours of use to 70% of initial Lumens – TM-21 & Calculated
LAL Series Linear LED fixtures are made of a copper-free aluminum body and use energy efficient LED's that are suitable for use in harsh and hazardous environments. The LAL Series hold Quad Certification for installation all over the world having NEC, CEC, IECeX, and ATEX certifications.