Stud-mount transformer connectors, allows left or right-hand mounting, Dual rated connectors for Aluminum or Copper conductors, Insulated Stud-Mount Connectors, Street light tap is available
- Clear plated for low-contact resistance.
- Fully tested to ANSI C119.4 for Class ‘A’ connectors.
- Supplied with radial-tipped set-screws.
- Offers fast, economical, reusable, and dependable connections for right or left hand installations.
- Connector fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for conductivity and strength.
- Includes CO-OX oxide inhibitor in all conductor holes and stud-mounting hole.
- Each unit individually wrapped and labeled for ease of identification and cleanliness.
- For installation, CMC® recommends the use of a 9” insulated Allen wrench.
- A torque wrench should be used to ensure the proper torque is achieved.