Item Added to Your Cart!
The industrial 153/Universal Cable Gland is robust and for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables. For particular use with cables that exhibit 'Cold Flow' characteristics.
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Passive diaphragm seal - Suitable for cables exhibiting 'Cold Flow.' Fully inspectable
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour and braid
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range.
|Ambient Temp. Range||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Material||Brass, NP Brass or Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
Certifications and Compliance
|Non Hazardous Location||BS EN 62444:2013, BS 6121: Part 1 Type E1W, E1X, E1Y and E1Z|