Catalog ID: XAL-458
- Enclosure is made of copper free aluminum alloy
- Conduit openings are 3/4” NPT feed through.
- Red, textured powder epoxy paint finish is standard on box and cover to provide high visibility for alarm station.
- Bilingual nameplates included per CSA requirement.
- Internal ground screw is standard.
- The alarm station is activated by lifting the front cover and pulling down ring. This quick easy to use two-step process prevents unintentional operation.
- Has 2 normally open and 2 normally closed contacts.
Killark XCS Series Fire Alarm Station for Class 1 Division 1 & 2, Class 1 Zone 1 & 2 areas where Type 7 & 9 protection is required.
|Actuator||Lift Cover, Pull ring|
|Ambient Temp. Range||UL: -25 to 40 ºC, CSA: -50 to 40 ºC, IEC: -20 to 40 °C|
|Application||Hazardous areas due to the presence of flammable gases or vapors, combustible dusts, or easily ignitable fibers or flyings. Installation at petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, storage areas, and other processing facilities where hazardous substances are handled or stored. Areas where emergency control of fire alarm or signal circuits is required.|
|Back Box Type||SWB|
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Number Of Poles||1|
|Type||Aluminum Fire Alarm Station With Pull-Ring Activation|
|Dimensions||8.25 in x 5.875 in x 6.75 in|
|Gross Weight with Packaging||4.46|
|Amperage Rating||10 A|
|Contact Rating||7200 VA (make), 720 VA (break), 10A cont. @ 600V AC; 2.5A cont. @ 600V DC.|
|Frequency Rating||50/60 Hz|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||LR31085|
|UL File Number||E50498|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.