The Evolution Junior is a lightweight and portable version of the advanced Evolution floodlight. It features the same single bolt access and has a range of floor and tripod stands for a variety of temporary applications.
- Installation in gas groups IIA, IIB and IIC.
- Easy and quick access for maintenance.
- Simple, rapid lamp replacement and flamepath inspection.
- Exceptional photometric efficiency.
- Available with secondary protective glass for shot blasting applications.
The Evolution Junior is a lightweight high performance floodlight especially suitable for temporary and transportable lighting within hazardous areas. Click the 'Contact Us' link above to get in touch with us and discuss how the Evolution Junior Portable Floodlight could work for you.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 G|
|Application||Zone 1, 2 and in Gas Groups IIA, IIB AND IIC|
|Lamp Type||HPS, Metal Halide or Double Ended Linear Tungsten Halogen|
|Material||Aluminium alloy LM6 to BS 1490 (AC44100); All fastenings A4 stainless steel; Toughened glass window.|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1 & 2|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.