Eclipse Jr LED
The Eclipse Junior LED offers all of the power of our popular Eclipse II Wellglass with a 40% reduction in weight. Featuring the latest in LED optics, the Eclipse Jr is a highly energy efficient luminaire for use in Zones 2 and 22.
- Excellent power savings – save 40% vs a 70W HPS lamp
- Strong photometric performance - utlises the latest in LED technology for an instant on crisp white light output
- Compact & Lightweight – The lightest out of all the 70W wellglass alternatives. Weighs just 5kg.
- Easy to Install – Simple one bolt access for installation
- Wide Ambient Temperature Range - -40C to +55C
- Allows uplighting – utilises a unique LED optic
- Certified for use worldwide – ATEX, IECEx, EAC and INMETRO approvals for use in Zones 2 and 22
- Wide Range of Mounting Options available – Pendant, Pole/Column, Medium Bay, Low Bay
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 3 GD|
|Ambient Temp. Range||-40 °C to 55 °C|
|Application||Zones 2 and 22|
|Construction Material - Main||Painted aluminium body with glass globe|
|Type||HB/ LB/ Wellglass|
Certifications and Compliance
Please wait, preparing to download your file.
Flameproof Exdb, Increased Safety Exeb, Restricted Breathing ExnR, Dust Extb ATEX/IECEx/EAC/cCSAus/INMETRO
The Hawke range of Gland Spanners have been designed specifically for use with Hawke Cable Glands.