Protecta III (PRGE - Standard)
- Simple rugged construction.
- Advanced control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power correction factor and regulated lamp output that is 20% greater at -20°C than competitors.
- Resistant to voltage fluctuations.
- dc operation.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
The Protecta III hazardous area Ex e fluorescent luminaire is designed for use in Zone 1 areas. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the Protecta III range could work for you.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 GD|
|Material - Body||GRP body with polycarbonate cover and brass suspension points|
Certifications and Compliance
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.