Protecta III (PRGE - Standard)
The Protecta III is a proven and reliable T8 fluorescent luminaire. The Protecta’s rugged, corrosion resistant construction (IP66/IP67) combined with an advanced high frequency ballast ensure minimum product maintenance is required. When access is required the Protecta III features an easy access clamp bar and automatic lamp de-energisation.
- Simple rugged construction.
- Advanced control gear gives 50/60Hz operation, high power correction factor and regulated lamp output that is 20% greater at -20°C than competitors.
- Resistant to voltage fluctuations.
- dc operation.
- Quick release mains terminals.
- DTS-01 deluge tested.
- Vibration tested to comply with Lloyds/DNV.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 GD|
|Material - Body||GRP body with polycarbonate cover and brass suspension points|
Certifications and Compliance
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1 & 21|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.