501/453/UNIV | Ex d & Ex e | Cable Gland
- Metallic body construction
- Elastomeric Exd passive diaphragm seal on cable inner sheath - helping to eliminate cold flow and fully inspectable in situ
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour, braid and tape
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Available with metric or NPT entry threadforms
Download the Hawke Technical Guide for more information on installation rules and regulations.Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue.
Click here for Resource Search tool.
|Application||Hazardous Areas Zone 1, Zone 21, Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Material||Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass or 316L Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Cable Glands for Group II Hazardous Areas|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CML 18ATEX1268X, CML 19ATEX4507 (Ex nR)|
|CSA File Number||1015065|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx CML 18.0131X|
|Ratings||IK10 to IEC 62262|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.