Item Added to Your Cart!
The 501/453 Universal Cable Gland is dual certified Exe/Exd, robust and for use with single wire armour ‘W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’, elastomer and plastic insulated cables. For particular use with cables that exhibit 'Cold Flow' characteristics.
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Passive diaphragm seal - Suitable for cables exhibiting 'Cold Flow.' Fully inspectable
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour and braid
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
See technical section of datasheet for installation rules and regulations. Visit www.universalreloaded.com for our full Cable Glands Catalogue.
|Application||Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22|
|Ingress Protection||IP66, IP67 IP68 (30 metres for 7 days) and IP69 to IEC/EN 60529 and NEMA 4X|
|Material||Brass, NP Brass or Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Group II Cable Glands|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CML 18ATEX1268X, CML 19ATEX4507 (Ex nR)|
|CSA File Number||1015065|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx CML 18.0131X|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.