Item Added to Your Cart!
Dual certified fully inspectable Exe/Exd barrier gland, providing a seal around individual cable cores on lead sheathed cables which are not effectively filled or have hygroscopic fillers, this includes cables that exhibit "cold flow" characteristics. For use with single wire armour ’W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’ elastomer and plastic insulated cables with a lead inner sheath. The ICG/653/UNIVERSAL/L is available with either ExPress liquid barrier resin or QSP 2-part hand mix compound, both with a cure time of 30 minutes
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Passive diaphragm seal - Suitable for cables exhibiting 'Cold Flow.' Fully inspectable
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour and braid
- Electrical Bond on the cables lead inner sheath
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
See technical section of datasheet for installation rules and regulations. Visit www.universalreloaded.com for our full Cable Glands Catalogue.
|Ambient Temp. Range||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Application||Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22 and Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC. Explosion-proof Class 1 Division 2 Groups ABCD, Class II Division 2 Groups EFG, Class III|
|Ingress Protection||P66, IP67, IP68 (30 metres for 7 days), IP69 to IEC/EN 60529 and NEMA 4X|
|Material||Brass, NP Brass or Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Group II Cable Glands|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CML 18ATEX1268X, CML 19ATEX4507 (Ex nR)|
|CSA File Number||1024328|
|IECEx File Number||CML 18.0131X|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.