PSG/553/RAC | Ex d & Ex e | Cable Gland
- Metallic body construction
- Elastomeric Exd flameproof compression seal around cable conductors - No waiting for compound to cure!
- No special installation or punch tools required
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour, braid, tape and suitable for use with unarmoured
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
- Available with metric or NPT entry threadforms
Download the Hawke Technical Guide for more information on installation rules and regulations.Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue.
Click here for Resource Search tool.
|Application||Hazardous Areas Zone 1, Zone 21, Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Material||Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass or 316L Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +100 °C|
|Series||Cable Glands for Group II Hazardous Areas|
Certifications and Compliance
|Ratings||IK10 to IEC 62262|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.