SB/474 | Punch tool version | Pre September 2022 design
- Metallic body construction
- Elastomeric Exd flameproof compression seal around cable conductors - No waiting for compound to cure!
- Female threaded running coupler for cable gland or conduit entry
- Available with metric or NPT entry and female threadforms
- Punch tool also supplied by Hawke International - Request if required
Download the Hawke Technical Guide for more information on installation rules and regulations.Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue.
Click here for Resource Search tool.
|Application||Hazardous Areas Zone 1, Zone 21, Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Material||Manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass or 316L Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Cable Glands for Group II Hazardous Areas|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CML19ATEX1167X and IECEx BAS 19.0045X|
|Industry Standard(s)||IEC/EN 60079-0, 1, 7, 15, 31|
|Ratings||IK10 to IEC 62262|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.