Item Added to Your Cart!
Dual certified exe/Exd group I mining barrier gland, providing a seal around individual cable cores, especially for cables that exhibit “cold flow” characteristics, are not effectively filled or have hygroscopic fillers. For use with single wire armour ’W’, wire braid ‘X’, steel tape armour ‘Z’ elastomer and plastic insulated cables. The 653/UNIVERSAL is available with either ExPress liquid barrier resin or QSP 2-part hand mix compound, both with a cure time of 30 minutes.
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Transparent Elastomeric Fully Inspectable Compound Pot – compatible with both injectable resin and 2 part compound
- Reversible Armour Clamp - For all types of armour and braid
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
See technical section of datasheet for installation rules and regulations. Visit www.universalreloaded.com for the full catalogue.
|Ambient Temp. Range||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Application||Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22|
|Material||Brass, NP Brass or Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||-60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Group I Mining Glands|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CML19ATEX1169X and IECEx CML 19.0047X|
|Certification||IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1, IEC/EN 60079-7|
Resources and Downloads
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.