The ControlEx connector range is our most versatile option, suitable for control and low/medium power applications. With a wide range of insert configurations, this connector allows Hawke to tailor a connector solution to the customer’s needs. The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V dependent on contact arrangement and certification approvals.
- Easily Fieldwireable - Pin and socket inserts are front and back to assist wiring and avoid termination errors
- Internal Keyway Spacer - Eases accessibility for termination
- Locking Pin - Optional locking pin provides the facility for mated connectors to be permanently locked
- Keying Position - Eliminates the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits
- Running Coupler - Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland
- ACME Thread at Mating Interface - Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action
- Fully Inspectable Flameproof Barrier - Provides direct inspection of the flameproof seal
- Anti-Rotation Device - helps to eliminate the possibility of the gland loosening
Download the Hawke Technical Guide for more information on installation rules and regulations.Visit www.universalreloaded.com to download a full version of the catalogue.
Click here for Resource Search tool.