The PowerEx range of connectors have been designed specifically for the extremely demanding requirements of higher power applications. Inserts are available with 1 to 4 contacts with a conductor acceptance range of between 50mm2 and 630mm2 operating up to 780A and 750V as standard. Other voltages available on special request.
- Running Coupler - Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland
- Keying Position - The unique visual 5 position insert keying system along with the the integral machined keyway prevents contact damage and ensures safe use by eliminating the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits.
- Internal Earth - Internal earth fitted as standard. Sized to suit cables earthing facility.
- Easy Fieldwireable - Insert assembled outside connector shell to assist wiring and allow greater flexibility.
- Multilam Technology - Tried and tested multiple high contact force, low resistance multilams used in all contacts.
- Acme Thread At Mating Interface - Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action.
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to +60°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa06ATEX0062X|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 06.0019X|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.