For fast installation and easy inspection in Exe environments, the EA484820 is the ideal choice. Our most innovative enclosure range yet, the EA's radical sloped face design provides unmatched corrosion resistance and meets the highest demands for water and dustproof requirements.
- Enclosure Box size: 506 mm X 538 mm
- The EA’s innovative sloped lid design allows corrosion causing contaminants to naturally spill off
- All 9 EA sizes follow industry sizes, so you can easily switch out or retrofit your current Enclosure for our EA range
- Cut away sides provide up to 55% extra space versus competitor enclosures, enabling increased hand access for faster installation
- The bottom face of the EA is reserved for gland installation to ensure superior Ingress Protection.
The EA is suitable for a variety of applications including Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Renewable Energy, Agriculture and more. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the EA-Series EA484820 could work for you.
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||'-60°C to +80°C|
|Series||Easy Access (EA)|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa08ATEX0208X; Baseefa08ATEX0207U (ZEA)|
|CSA File Number||70039997|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 08.0065X; IECEx BAS 08.0064U (ZEA)|
Installation/Instruction Manual (IOM)
Please wait, preparing to download your file.