- Enables finger access for easy wiring and inspection of terminations
- Eliminates the need to remove the lid when mounting the enclosure on the wall.
- Provides Ingress Protection to IP66. Optimum performance at low and high temperature extremes.
- Prevents loss of screws during assembly and maintenance.
- Designed to withstand impact resistance up to 7Nm. Glass Reinforced Plastic construction provides a high degree of resistance to corrosive atmospheres.
An earth terminal equal to that of the largest power terminal will be fitted. Click the ‘request a quote’ button to speak to one of our Specialists about how the PL511 range could work for you.
|EU RoHS Indicator||Contact Manufacturer|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 IP67 to IEC/EC 60529|
|Material||Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Natural Black Finish|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60°C to +75°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa14ATEX0268X (PL511); Baseefa14ATEX0248U (ZPL511)|
|CSA File Number||70039997|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS 14.0123X (PL511); IECEx BAS 14.0120U (ZPL511)|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.