Item Added to Your Cart!
The Hawke 385 plastic breather drain is a cost effective fitting to prevent condensation and drain moisture from hazardous area enclosures. Dual Certified ATEX/IECEx (along with many more) for use in Increased Safety (Exe) and Dust (Ext) protection concepts.
- Cost effective nylon construction
- Stainless Steel Internal Sinter
- Certified Exe/Ext
- M20 mounting thread as standard
- Supplied with plastic castellated locknut for mounting to thin walled enclosures
- Integral Nitrile O-Ring - Maintains IP66
|Application||Hazardous Areas Zone 1, Zone 21, Zone 2, Zone 22|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 to IEC/EN 60529|
|Material||Manufactured in Polyamide with Nitrile O-Ring|
|Operating Temperature||60°C to +80 °C|
|Series||Fittings for Hazardous Areas|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||Baseefa 11ATEX0153X|
|CSA File Number||2700364|
|IECEx File Number||IECEx BAS11.0075X|
|Industry Standard(s)||IEC/EN/CSA/ANSI 60079-0, 7, 31CSA C22.2 NO. 0 - 10|
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.