Item Added to Your Cart!
Improving the speed and bandwidth of a TWACS® smart-grid system allows utilities to enable home area networking, improve demand response and distribution automation, an provide time-of-useinformation, all while lowering distribution costs. The TWACS MIRA provides more communication bandwidth foradvanced smart grid applications and can triple the communications capacity of a TWACS system. The MIRA is used in installations ranging from 20,000 to 1.4 million endpoints.
- 128 Inputs
- 32 feeders with concurrent phase detection
- Parallel bus detection
- Up to 3 MIRA's per TWACS CRU
- Enhanced precision: Provides far more efficient communications by reducing retries
- Increased speed: Enhanced parallelism reduces the number of outbound commands
- Concurrent phasing: Frees bandwidth by reading more meters simultaneously
- Increased sensitivity: Improves data throughput in noisy substations by using advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms
- Transponder independent: Works with any TWACS endpoint
- Downloadable upgrades: Obtains latest version of software from the Aclara TWACS portal
128 Inputs32 feeders with concurrent phase detectionParallel bus detectionUp to 3 MIRA's per TWACS CRU
Resources and Downloads
Please wait, preparing to download your file.