About CMC - Connector Manufacturing Company (CMC®) was established in the early 1940s and relocated to Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1976. CMC’s founder and CEO, Bill Boehm, was active in the industry for more than 50 years. CMC has a history of industry renowned customer and technical service, along with a reputation of engineering excellence, quality, and reliability.
Here are some company facts:
• Acquired by Hubbell in 2013
• Serving the utility and OEM markets – Selling to the utility market almost exclusively through select distributors
• Based in Hamilton, Ohio, CMC® has three primary sites that total more than 285,000 square feet of production, warehouse, and office facilities with manufacturing facilities in: – Hamilton, Ohio – Greenville, Alabama – Juarez, Mexico
• 400-plus employees
• We have Factory Direct Sales Representatives and top manufacturing reps – Our team of on-the-ground sales reps personally deliver a focus on the entire line of CMC and family of products ensuring intricate product knowledge and open lines of communications that provide fast answers to any questions.
Continuous Innovation - Continuous Innovation For the Utility Industry For more than 70 years, Connector Manufacturing Company (CMC®) has been dedicated to the engineering, design, and manufacture of quality products for the utility industry.
Thanks to this long history, CMC® has a solid understanding of industry challenges and offers a broad range of solutions for overhead and underground applications that:
• Improve reliability
• Increase efficiency
• Reduce acquisition and operational costs
Tap our knowledge and you’ll benefit from CMC’s wide-reaching capabilities, such as:
• Complete in-house engineering and design
• A certified “third-party” test facility equipped to perform UL, ANSI, and CSA test requirements
• Customer service that consistently provides knowledgeable answers to our distributors and end-users
As a result, CMC® provides competitively priced connector, enclosure, and pole-line hardware solutions that minimize installation time while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
CMC® is also involved in the standard development process with UL, CSA, ANSI, CANENA, NFPA, ESFI, and NEMA Committees—this is designed to ensure that CMC’s
Products safely meet the challenges and requirements out in the field.