Connector Manufacturing Company is fully certified to conduct UL486A&B and CSA 22.2 No. 65 standard compliance electrical evaluations. Our full service test lab can conduct Cycle heating, Static heating, Mechanical, Dielectrical strength, and Oven aging of insulation testing as specified by the qualifying standard.
This testing ability allows CMC® to aide in bringing products to market with the required Listing, Recognition, or Certification faster than submittals through conventional agencies.
- ► CMC® has just completed an upgrade to the "Lab View" data acquisition system, which is capable of providing chartered temperature rise for a clearer view of product performance under current load.
- ► CMC® can also conduct evaluations under the ANSI C119.1 and C119.4 criteria for Secondary Underground Compliance.
- ► CMC® Actively participates in the ongoing development in the standards through our involvement in the industry represented advisory committees including UL-STP and IAG, CSA, CANENA, and ANSI standard membership.
- ► CMC® is involved in the Safety Standard development through its membership in NEMA and its TAG committee with the USNC for IEC standard issues related to connector products.
- ► For further information or an evaluation of your product needs, contact CMC® to discuss your application.