1/2 in. THE INSIDER® Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable Connector
Collection Name: THE INSIDER®
Catalog ID: 4714
Raco the Insider is a thermoplastic connector that connects one or two runs of Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable to a box. The Insider can be used with steel boxes, panel boxes or plastic boxes with knockouts. The connector is to be used in dry locations. The connector is to be installed from inside the box.
- Installs from inside the box: The unique design allows the installer to run the NMSC through the knockout to the desired length before snapping the connector into the knockout. No more need to cut an oversized hole for an old work box and connector installation
- UL listed for use with eccentric knockouts: THE INSIDER is the only NMSC Connector that has been U.L. tested for use with an eccentric knockout. No need to worry about the unused knockout pulling out
- Accepts single and dual runs of NMSC: THE INSIDER can accommodate one of the widest ranges of NMSC combinations in the industry. There's no need to stock anotherconnector
- Snap-in design for ½" knockouts: THE INSIDER locks into the removed knockout securely.No need to waste time with installing locknuts
- One piece nonmetallic construction: THE INSIDER resists corrosion and offers insulation protection. THE INSIDER is made of a tough engineered thermoplastic and conforms to the requirements of UL514B, UL514C and CSA. THE INSIDER can be used in exposed and concealed ceilings and walls
- Easy removal: If you make a mistake, THE INSIDER can be removed easily by pushing one of the locking wing tabs with a screwdriver.
- Accepts UL Listed Voltage Partition - Cat. No. 981
- 1/2 in. trade size: NMSC wire - 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3, 10/2, 10/3 with ground
|Conduit Type||Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable (NMSC)|
|Connector Type||THE INSIDER|
|Dimensions||0.625 in x 1.14 in x 1.14 in|
|Trade Size||1/2 in|
Certifications and Compliance
|Certified Listed||cULus Listed|
|Minimum Pack Quantity||100|
Resources and Downloads
Terms and Conditions
Please wait, preparing to download your file.