Item Added to Your Cart!
Collection Name: THE INSIDER®
Catalog ID: 4714
1/2 in. THE INSIDER® Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable Connector
Raco the Insider is a thermoplastic connector that connects one or two runs of Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable to a box. The Insider can be used with steel boxes, panel boxes or plastic boxes with knockouts. The connector is to be used in dry locations. The connector is to be installed from inside the box.
- Installs from inside the box - The unique design allows the installer to run the NMSC through the knockout to the desired length before snapping the c
- The only NMSC connector that is UL tested for use with an eccentric knockout
- Accepts single and dual runs of NMSC and accomodates one of the widest ranges of NMSC combinations in the industry. No need to stock any other connec
- Snap-in locking tab design secures THE INSIDER into the removed 1/2 in. knockout securely
- One piece nonmetallic construction - made of tough engineered thermoplastic and can be used in exposed and concealed ceilings and walls. Resists corr
- Can be easily removed by pushing one of the locking tabs with a screwdriver
- Can be used in exposed or concealed ceilings and walls
- Snap-on design secures the non-metallic fitting into the open 1/2 in. knockout
- 1/2 in. trade size: NMSC wire - 14/2, 14/3, 12/2, 12/3, 10/2, 10/3 with ground
- UL listed and CSA listed
|Conduit Type||Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable (NMSC)|
|Connector Type||THE INSIDER|
|Trade Size||1/2 in|
Certifications and Compliance
|Patent Number||US Patent 7,211,744|
|Carton Quantity||1000 EA|
|Minimum Pack Quantity||100|
|Pallet Quantity||60000 EA|
Please wait, preparing to download your file.