Riverfront Repair Anchor Installation Project
Warehouse on Mississippi riverfront downtown Minneapolis. Original building was expanded in the 1970’s, featuring a loading dock with ramp. The loading dock wall was out of plumb by 3” or more, due to adjacent bridge construction.
- 23 Anchor Installation: SS5 and SS175 piles, 8-10-12’ averaging 92’
- System of vertical anchors, pivots, clevises and turnbuckles.
- Service loads of 20K & 30K
- Based on 1965 Boring Design lengths of 20 and 25’
- Pile for Adjacent bridge driven to Approx. 90-105’
Vertical pile tension anchors and turnbuckles were used to straighten the wall due to right-of-way soil issues (Limestone).
Atlas Foundation Repair - Rogers, Minnesota
Mattson Macdonald Young - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Shaw Construction - Eden Prairie, Minnesota