Lunch & Learn Seminars
In this short seminar, participants will be given a theoretical, historical and practical review of helical piles (compression) and anchors (tension) through an in-office session. The knowledge and techniques developed in this course will allow participants to have a basic understanding about the design, installation and specification of helical piles utilizing the latest developments in steel foundation technology.
Participants will strengthen their understanding of helical technology from the experience and the practical knowledge presented. Benefits include the ability to:
- Recognize potential applications of helical piles and anchors
- Understand the basic terms used to specify these products
- Select the most technically appropriate and cost effective material(s)
- Appropriately evaluate and review contractor submittals
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the helical pile and anchor installation process
- PDH credit and certificate of completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Structural and geotechnical engineers or engineering managers and supervisors who are responsible for the design or qualification of foundation and earth retention systems as well as those responsible for auditing, reviewing or approving such designs, will benefit from this course. Presentation is friendly to those with very little design experience but developed to be insightful to those with extensive experience.
Schedule a free lunch and presentation in your office and earn PDH credits while strengthening your understanding of helical pile and soil screw technology.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in scheduling a Lunch & Learn in your area.