Concrete Slab Brackets - Channel Slab Pile Cap Assemblies
The CHANCE® channel slab pile cap assemblies are used to raise concrete slab using a screw lift system through the slab. This consists of screw lift slab pile assembly and helical pile. Please order helical pile separately.
Standard Pile Sizes:
- CSP-SS125[*] (1-1/4″ square shaft)
- CSP-SS1375[*] (1-3/8″ square shaft)
- T150-0085 (1-1/2″ square shaft) standard finish is hot dip galvanized
- CSP-RS2875.165[*] (2-7/8″ diameter x 0.165″ wall round shaft)
- CSP-RS2875.262[*] (2-7/8″ diameter x 0.262″ wall round shaft)
Ultimate mechanical strength = 10,000 lbs (44kN)
Maximum working capacity = 5,000 lbs (22 kN)
Maximum lifting capacity = 7,500 lbs (33 kN)
[*] CSP-Pile Shaft Size
NOTE: Standard access hole: 6″-8″ diameter for square shaft piles; 10″ diameter for round shaft piles. Slab pile assemblies for access holes up to 12″ diameter available as Special Order.